Someone spoke too soon!
This winter we have been relatively fortunate weather-wise. In fact, during February, the average contiguous U.S. temperature was 41.2°F, 7.3°F above the 20th century average. This ranked as the second warmest February in the 123-year period of record.
Of course those of us that reside in the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area know: you are never officially out of winter, until you are out of winter. And that means sipping your favorite drink, catching a tan on one of our beautiful beaches.
So, when news broke about Winter Storm Stella, we were anything but surprised here at Econopark Express.
As of a couple hours ago, the Baltimore area is expected to see snow accumulations between 6-10 inches thanks to Winter Storm Stella. Thankfully, you can rest assured. Econopark Express has a plan in place and is always ready for snow.
Here’s what you need to know:
- We plow our entire lot and plow behind all parked vehicles.
- All shuttles are equipped with a shovel, salt box, and ice scrapers to enable you to get into your vehicle and exit.
- Shuttles are also equipped with hard sponge snow pushers to remove snow from hoods, roofs and trunks of cars to avoid damage to vehicles.
- If your car won’t start, we have a battery charger “hot shot” unit that our driver will use to start your vehicle.
- Barring any blizzard conditions as designated by the weather channel or State of Emergency as declared by the governor, our facility will be open.
Rain, snow, sleet, or shine. When it comes to customer service, we never draw the line. Winter storms like Stella may be unpredictable, but parking with Econopark Express keeps your car safe, and gets you to your destination fast and on time.