How We Stay Proactive And Safe
Like so many of you, we have invested time learning about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Econopark Express, that means understanding how it affects our team members, guests, and prospective guests.
Here is how we are keeping our guests and employees safe during this time:
- Econopark Express team members will limit physical contact with guests.
- Our on-site team members are equipped with rubber gloves for use when handling luggage, cash, or cards at the gate.
- We have increased the frequency with which we are disinfecting “high-touch” areas such as passenger seats and handrails.
- We have increased our standard cleaning rhythms we have in place throughout each day.
- We have stocked all shuttles with sufficient hand sanitizer to be used by guests and team members as needed.
Our hygiene practices will continue to increase and evolve as is instructed by local, state, and federal authorities.
To those of you who are still able and planning to travel, we want you to know that we are committed to be at the forefront of responsible response to this pandemic. We are taking every precaution possible to ensure you can travel with confidence and security when you travel with Econopark Express.