You agree to the rules and regulations associated with EconoparkExpress.com Frequent Parker Rewards Program by accepting possession of your Econopark Frequent Parker Card.
CARD HOLDER RULES:
You must present your Econopark Frequent Parker Rewards Card at the time of entrance and exit to receive credit for your stay. Credit CANNOT be given without presenting your card at entry and exit OR after a transaction has occurred.
PARKING CERTIFICATE REDEMPTION RULES:
- Redemption requests must be made at least 7 days prior to travel to allow time for processing and mailing certificate.
- You cannot use future reservations to count toward the number of days needed for FREE parking.
- Once your free day(s) certificate is requested and mailed, the awarded days will be deducted from your account.
- EconoparkExpress.com is not responsible for lost or misplaced reward certificates.
- EconoparkExpress.com reserves the right to cancel, modify, or alter this program at any time.
- EconoparkExpress.com may elect to cancel membership if used in violation of these rules and regulations.
- Paid days expire after 24-months and expired days will not be included in earned free day calculations.
- Frequent Parker Cards cannot be used with any other coupons, free day offers, special offers or promotions except Frequent Parker Free Day Vouchers.