BWI Airport Parking
IN CASE OF SNOW:
- We plow our entire lot and plow behind all parked vehicles.
- All shuttles are equipped with a shovel and ice scrapers to enable you to get into your vehicle and exit.
- Shuttles are also equipped with hard sponge snow pushers to remove snow from hoods, roofs, and trunks of cars to avoid damage to vehicles.
- If your car won't start we have a battery charger "hot shot" unit that our driver will use to start your vehicle.
- Barring any blizzard conditions as designated by the weather channel or state of emergency as declared by the governor, our facility will be open.
Our Discount, Off-Site BWI Parking is easy as 1-2-3
- Reservations strongly recommended. No payment needed — You pay when you exit for the days parked.
- When entering, you will be directed where to park. A prompt pick up at your vehicle and help with your luggage will be provided.
- Quick pick up at designated off-site parking. Courtesy van locations and help with your luggage.
SEE HOW ECONOPARK WORKS
Pick up locations are outside baggage claim on the lower level 2nd curb at what BWI has determined as ZONE 2 . Once on lower level (baggage claim) proceed inside the terminal and exit thorough DOOR 7. Our pick up zone is located between doors 7 & 9 - 2nd curb. There is also a location - ZONE 4 - at the International terminal next to the light rail.
PLEASE NOTE FOR PICK UP NOVEMBER 15 – JANUARY 6, 2019 OUR SHUTTLE PICK UP LOCATION IS CHANGED:
From November 15 – January 6, 2019 BWI has temporarily moved our shuttle pick up location. Please exit Door #11 on the UPPER LEVEL – DEPARTURES (NOT baggage claim level). Proceed to the 2nd curb and look for our bright yellow Econopark Express shuttle. CLICK FOR DETAILS.